Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HI, DELAYOTA!

heyyyooo.. the first thing I want to share with you is...I'm a student of SMA Negeri 8 Yogyakarta now!! wohoo, I'm so excited. be part of delayota family is one of my dream. and I can reach it :3 bismillah...I wish I could study well there. for me, delayota is perfect school. it has comfortable place and good atmosphere. some of my friends from my junior high school be accepted there too. and the students...they all so proud of their school. delayota followed a competition "100 juta pohon" you can search it on twitter @100jutapohon.

all students of the school who join this competition should make a tweet about environment with hastag "#100jutapohon" and also hastag of their school. and delayota hastag is "DelayotaLovesGreen" let me tell you, it's so fun! and until now, delayota in first rank wohooo!!!

well well, enough for my new school. and now, I wanna sharing about ramadhan. yap yap. fasting. at first, marhaban ya ramadhan, I apologize for every fault I made and I hope God blessed us. Amiiin. many temptation come in this month. like example, someone send picture of food or beverage at noon. you know at that time, we feel hungry extremely. huh. ok, that's all I wanna share.

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time" - Abraham Lincoln

No comments :

Post a Comment