Saturday, January 19, 2013

THEM


hello people, how's life? well, before I tell about my best friends. I wanna express my condolence to the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. It's been about 2 weeks a flood ingulf Jakarta. hopefully, this disaster gonna end soon. Amin.

back to my post...hmm, everybody of course have list of special people in their life. including me. family, friends and boyfriend are very very very special and important to me :} I love spend my time with one of them. Now, I'm gonna tell you about my best friends.


Sasa, Ocha, Amel, Fabian, Aldo. every mention their name, a thousand memories cross my mind. stupid things we did, and sweet memories we made. I'll never ever ever ever forgetting what we've done. they all too special to be forgotten.

and.. I will post a photo of my D;O;S;A (made by amel, it's abbreviation from Della;Ocha;Sasa;Amel) when we took a photoshoot at SaeGde 2 weeks ago.

I LOVE THEM THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE, MUCH LOVEEE!












No comments :

Post a Comment