Monday, August 27, 2012

PANDAWA WATER WORLD


Have you ever heard a water world named pandawa? If yet, Let me tell you about that place. It located at solo baru, jawa tengah, indonesia. From my town, We need take one and half hour to go there. Actually, pandawa only facilities from a luxury housing. I've been go there for many times. But, I've never go there with my schoolmate. So, I ask them for it. Finally, we went there on Sunday, August 26, 2012. We gather at my home at 8 a.m. after we had breakfast, we departed by my car at 8.30 a.m. Sorry I forget to mention my friends's name who went there with me. They're ocha, sasa, karin, mb linda,fabian, aldo and nadif. On our way to pandawa, we didn't slept. We just joked and laughed for stupid things. But, it was fun. Very fun!

We arrived pandawa at 10 a.m. At the same time, pandawa made promo. If you're use M3 card on your ponsel, the promo is valid for you. And the promo is....BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! And yesterday was the last day of the promo. So, we only bought 4 tickets to get 8 tickets. How lucky we was! After changed our outfit to swimsuit, we swam! No, I think we not swam but we played every water games there. It was very fun!

After felt tired, we took a bath. Our first plan, we'll have lunch at pandawa food court. But, Aldo asked me to have lunch at mall. At first, I suggested to go paragon mall, the new mall at solo. Everyone agree. But I changed my mind, I said that solo square is in the same direction with our town. They agree again. After called my driver, we went solo square. It took 15 minutes to go there. We had lunch at KFC. After had lunch, we stopped by at JCO. We bought yoghurt, ice cappucino and chocolate. Because it was too evening, so we decided to go home. We were at home at 4.30 p.m.
Yesterday was a nice long trip. Thanks for the time☺♡

It few of the photos mb linda's took.





















1 comment :

  1. Jika Anda Butuh Angka Jitu 2D_3D_4D Sgp/Hk Di Jamin Tembus..
    Hub.Ky PAMUNGKAS Di No.0821_2579_9777 Terbukti Dan Akurat.
    Bagi Yang Berminat Langsung Di Hub. untuk Mengetahui Angka Jitu Hasil Ritual Ky PAMUNGKAS.
    Terimakasih’Wassalam.




    Jika Anda Butuh Angka Jitu 2D_3D_4D Sgp/Hk Di Jamin Tembus..
    Hub.Ky PAMUNGKAS Di No.0821_2579_9777 Terbukti Dan Akurat.
    Bagi Yang Berminat Langsung Di Hub. untuk Mengetahui Angka Jitu Hasil Ritual Ky PAMUNGKAS.
    Terimakasih’Wassalam.


    ReplyDelete